10 Actors Who Fell In Love and Married Their Costars
Being famous has it’s benefits but for sure isn’t an easy path to take. In Hollywood finding your other half is hard but here are some celebrity examples that fell in love with their costars. So, take a look with us.
Here are 10 actors who married their costars:
10. Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton began dating in 1963 when they starred in Cleopatra movie.
They got married in 1964, then divorced in 1974. After that they got remarried in 1975, but they divorced for the final time in 1976.
9. Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost started dating when Scarlett hosted an episode of Saturday Night Live in 2017.
The lovely couple got married in 2020.
8. Grace Gealey and Trai Byers started dating after meeting on the set of Empire in 2015.
The lovely couple married in 2016.
7. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan met on the movie Step-Up in 2016.
They tied the knot in 2009, then separated in 2018.
6. Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz starred in Dream House in 2010.
The famous actors first met in 1994, but they didn’t get together until they starred in Dream House movie. They eventually married in 2010.
5. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher met when they played That ’70s Show in 1998.
They met at the show but didn’t get together until 2012. After that they married in 2015.
4. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively
The famous couple first met on “Green Lantern” movie in 2010, started dating in 2011 and finally tied the knot in 2012.
3. Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer
The actors met while screen testing for True Blood, and on the first few days of shooting, Stephen knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. They married in 2010.
2. Kit Harington and Rose Leslie played the couple role on Games of Thrones in 2010.
They fell in love and married in 2018
1. Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese met in 2008 when she guest-starred on Season 4 of Supernatural.
They tied the knot in 2010.